Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 PM   #1

We're looking at a 2007 Haulmark. We saw one last week fit and finished looked good compared to some other RV brands we were looking at. (They were cheap and junky looking). I've browsed through these forum and there seem to be some general opionions that there's a problem with storage on the haulmark rigs but those comments seem to be from folks owning different brands. Anyone out there actually own or previously own a haulmark that can speak 1st hand about them.
We would consider another brand but dealers of Super Cs are sparse in S. FL

DOZRIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 06:26 AM   #2

I've got one and love it. The storage underneath isn't the best, but all of the conversions are limited compared to a normal class A. I also got the outside fridge and TV which limits it even more.

There's on compartment on the drivers side in the rear where the power cable is. Then on the passenger side there is a very large one which in my case is 2/3 used by the cooler/freezer and 1/3 open. Then there are 2 more in front of the door, I keep the grill in the front one since the tap for the LP is in there and the other just depends on what I need to take with.

Old 08-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #3

Thanks for the feedback. The rig sure looks sweet and we got to test drive on Sat. Handles like a dreeam!! We're real close to making it ours.

Any one have any thoughts on the 2007 engines vs. the new ones coming out for 2008 that have the new emissions ratings?
DOZRIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #4

Stay away from the new emissions!!!!!
I have 4 new trucks with the new emissions and we are constantly at the shop with them. Let them get everything resolved.
Wick
Wick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:47 AM   #5

What Wick said - I'd stay away from them for now, that's part of why we went ahead and got this one now.