Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-27-2005, 10:57 AM   #1

Mr. BILL!
I located TruckConversion.net in 2002 when I was looking for a new truck motorhome. Despite all efforts by the Showhaulers dealers who I contacted I purchased a DynaMax. The reason I purchased an "SOB" (some other brand). The Showhauler I toured at Beck's Marine and at Hickory Trailers resembled a low quality horse trailer interior. The truth hurts!

Mr. Bill! I know this is a No~No! Telling the truth about your favorite vender! Sorry!

When I first discovered this sight I noticed anytime Warpath made a statement it was quickly supported by the same group of members. That in it's self made me wonder what is the real story?

Today, I was e-mailed by several friends who visit "Truckconversion.net" They were shocked at your responses. It appears you should have deleted RvTruckin when he started exposing your plan! He has exposed your agenda!

I read that:

Bill AKA War Path
AKA Rowell, J.R.
AKA RVUPGRADESTORE.COM
AKA majorelectronix.com
AKA IRV2.COM
And More!

Mr. Bill using your web site Truckconversion.net to promote your friends and your companies is nothing new! Over 7,000 new blogs are created each day. Nearly 10% are now splogs. A Splog! A fake blog created by the web master to generate traffic for their products. A "SPLOG" site is not surprising! Mr. Bill you are a man before your time!

I must admit it was no shock a member would take the time to research your motives. Being brave enough to expose himself to your band of merry men is why I decided to support him!! It was no shock when RV TRUCKIN exposed your scam for the same group of supporters quickly responds in favor or Mr. Bill. That is why after three years I became a member.

Now that someone put your dirty laundry on the street! Mr. Bill its time to change your "SPLOGGING" ways! You Sneaky Spammer You! Whether you care to admit it or not I am sure your web site has pulled the wool over many a truck customers eyes!
Old 10-27-2005, 11:58 AM   #2

LOL - gee, I wonder if the IP of this "new" poster matches another name on here?

Okay Bill - fess up, what did you do to stir up the stupids? Or maybe I'm really Bill just using another name to promote Showhauler? Makes ya think....

Old 10-27-2005, 12:47 PM   #3

Who? Yes the "stupids" are out! You know when I want unbiased news I do not go to "Fox and Friends" because even as a staunch Republican, stupid as I may be, I can see the spin and one-sidedness of it. So when I was looking for an unbiased opinion on truck motor homes I thank God I ignored the advice of the Spin Doctors at TruckConversion.net and purchased a Dynamax.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:57 PM   #4

So speeder, if I was really concerned about Ron's posts, wouldn't I have deleted them?

If I was so concerned about promoting Show Hauler why would I have included links to every manufacturer out there?

If I was so concerned about promoting one manufacturer why would I post pictures of every other manufacturers rig in the photo gallery?

Since your first post is once again to trash me and the site, you are also BANNED!

Goodbye!
Old 10-27-2005, 01:43 PM   #5

Gee Speeder,

I was chomping at the bit hoping to see some pictures of cheerleaders preening and posing on truck conversions...

But the topic has nothing to do with cheerleaders posing on conversions and there are no pictures of cheerleaders.

I'm disappointed . Anyone else feel let down and want to see the cheerleaders?
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:28 PM   #6

Hey BravestDog

We do need a reason to smile! Your cheerleaders!

txvolvodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:43 PM   #7

these girls call themself "ugly cheerleaders"

IMHO one or two are not all that ugly

i guess im more on topic then the starter of this topic

at least that "SneakyShowhaulerSpammer" was kinda funny
-in the shop: Pete "38
spooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:58 AM   #8

ummmmmm,---- after careful scrutiny, guess i need glasses-- they all looked cuter than most specialed pups that i've ever seen, so whitch ones were "not all that ugly"?,,---mase

vapoppa is offline   Reply With Quote