Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-10-2002, 06:57 AM   #1

Alright now I am really wetting my pants, someone get me a depends! This thing looks awesome!

They leave the bin doors off until the interior is complete. This makes it easier to work interior and exterior systems without having to open and close the bins.

This show the new backend design, along with a backup camera.

Solid wood & metal

Well it is now set to go into the rough interior shop where insulation, wiring & plumbing will get started.

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 completely refurbished chassis. Currently in production - scheduled completion 1/10/03 www.showhauler.com

Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:17 PM   #2

It looks terriffic Bill. I think you will definately need to hire a chauffeur though. I know just the right guy... :0)

onezman

onezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 10:43 PM   #3

I'm really glad you are taking us through this construction process, Bill. I wouldn't be considering anything like the unite you are having built, without seeing it in progress....keep us posted... I really appreciate it.... geof
geof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 12:33 AM   #4

from the picture it looks like cab is not level with over head bunk? it almost looks like they didnt level the cab when they took the air ride out.
boatracer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 05:37 AM   #5

I think it is just the angle and shadows that make it look that way in that picture. I have had others ask why they slope the motorhome box down towards the back in that picture. I have a few other pictures that do show it is level. Show Hauler definetly pays close attention to details such as this. If you look at the space between the cab and the box as well as the space along the top of the tank faring and bottom of the cab which are all equally spaced.

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 completely refurbished chassis. Currently in production - scheduled completion 1/10/03 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote