Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 10-11-2002, 09:53 AM   #1

The removal of the sleeper on my truck will be done today. I will post before & after pictures sometime next week.

Monday the truck is headed for the paint shop, where they will repaint it white along with painting the front bumper & lower section of the tank fairing white. We where very lucky on this, I guess the shop was booked for the next 2 months and a last minute opening came up.

At the end of the week it will go to the chassis shop to lengthen the frame.

The newest development is the addition of a fully automatic BigFoot Leveling system to my conversion. I was planning on having a Big Foot system installed, but thought I may hold off for a year, you know the money thing keeps popping up. After discussing this with Lonnie from Show Hauler & Jason at Quadra, it really made sense to do this before they add the conversion. I have experience with Big Foot from my last RV and they are by far the best leveling system on the market today. About 2 years ago I started doing research on a leveling system for my Coachmen motorhome which did not have them. I had experience with HWH on my 89 Winnebago, hated the fact that I had to crawl under and place a piece of wood or a pad under the jack so it did not bury itself into the ground. I checked out Equalizer and then came across Quadra Manufacturing. Quadra the manufacturer of the Big Foot System is located right outside Elkhart, In and at that time I spoke to Jason Loose at the factory. I really liked what he had to say about their system, so I scheduled the install. I did a complete review last year --> Click Here for Big Foot Product Review

I know what it is like to be with & without levelers, I was crazy to think I should go without them for year.

Big Foot's website --> http://www.quadraleveler.com/

1995 FL FLD120, M11, custom interior.

[This message was edited by warpath on November 20, 2002 at 10:17 AM.]
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote