Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 01-13-2007, 08:25 AM   #1

We have resumed working on the coach after all of the holiday hoop-la. The roof on this coach I believe is the best on the market. Not the cheapest or most efficient to build but it won't leak. We removed the slides for the seal installation and siding, started on the corner trim pieces and installed the basement compartments. Next week it should be skinned and prewired. This coach will then travel to our finishing shop at another location. Take a look at my gallery to see the updated photos.

MHensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:17 PM   #2

I haven't had much to say lately, and have only followed irregularly, but what shop are you using? I looked at the photos, and realized that you appear to be doing this in a commercial setting.

Since I am collecting info (do it once, do it right), I thought I would inquire.

Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:19 AM   #3

Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, but I haven't worked on the coach in a few weeks. I am using my own facility for the fabrication, then moving the coach to another dust free facility for the finishing.
MHensley is offline   Reply With Quote