|08-01-2013, 11:54 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Custom 2004 Freighliner Kingsley Motor Coach RV with Rear Garage
A video walk through of the coach can be seen at
Above Added: Thu August 1, 2013, 12:31 pm EST
One of a kind Custom 2004 Kingsley Coach. This particular Coach was custom built buy Kingsley to be used for all of their posters, ads, and brochures. Coach has a $25,000 custom paint job.
Coach is built on a Freightliner Coronado Chassis and is powered by the always reliable mighty 500 hp Detroit Diesel Series 60!
- Hickory cabinets throughout
- Interior walls and ceiling are foam padded leather!
- Full kitchen with granite counter tops
- Full Size Shower
- Queen bedroom slides out a full 36" as does the 14 ft Living Room
- It is equipped with three separate heating systems and 3 a/c units
- Large holding tanks
- Flat screen TVís
- King Dome In-motion satellite
- 12.5 kw Onan diesel generator
- 3000 watt inverter
- Aqua Hot Heating System.
- 11' 6" garage with power lowering floor that lowers the floor to the ground for super easy loading
- Interior and loading lights
- Auxiliary Compressed air system
- Easy tie down system in Garage
- Auxiliary Gasoline fuel tank for toys or cars
It would take all day to describe all that this coach has to offer! You truly have to see it believe it!
Coach just underwent $40,000 in updates to the electronics and other systems
- This unit would cost over $700,000.00 to build now. The original owners spared no expenses! Where ever you go people are turning their heads and taking photos! It has always been stored in a heated shop and meticulously maintained.
Just over 70,000 total miles on the Freightliner Coronado that was factory new at the time of the custom build. Donít be afraid to drive it because itís equipped with a 12 speed auto shift transmission that drives just like a automatic but has the longevity and mileage of a manual. Pulls a full size diesel pickup truck on a deck over steel trailer at freeway speeds without hesitating at all! We also have a Featherlite Aluminum Car Hauler trailer that we'd consider selling with the coach. Decals on the exterior of the coach can be easily removed.
We may consider partial trade of up to $60,000 value towards the coach.
Call, Text, or E-mail Jim anytime before 11 pm MST at 435-864-8514 or firstname.lastname@example.org for More information or to discuss any offers.
Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.
» More about our Communities
Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.
» More about our Automotive Communities
Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.
» More about our Marine Communities