Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #1

Default 95 Peterbuilt toterhome 34 ft trailer with lift

Hi I am actually listing this for a friend. I helped build it and I am an electrician. My brother and other friends also helped. We use it for snowmobling out west. It is a 379 Pete I believe. It has a 475 Cat with a ten speed. It is registered as a motor home. In the summer it is made to take the box off and registered to haul trailers with fifth wheel plate put back on. It is in semi form now and could be sold either way. He also has the original sleeper cab that was on it. the trailer is a 34 foot inclosed pull behind with a car lift inside. We fit at least ten mountain snowmobiles in it and could have doen more but the truck got filled up. It is made more for the ride out and not as much for sleeping or cooking in. We only use it once a year and our group is getting smaller so we are downsizing in a smaller truck and trailer. It could be sold as a box, truck with sleeper, trailer seperate or how I got it pictured. the inside has a bench seat in the back with a table, a flat screen tv with surround sound and dvd player, and microwave as well as 3 recliners. Runs great and lots of fun.
Attached Thumbnails
121909_1626[00].jpg   121909_1625[00].jpg   121909_1625[01].jpg  

andy74bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #2

I can try to get some pictures of the inside. It is a box van with roll up back door. We took the lining out it was plywood and I wired it then it was spray foamed. It has tongue and grove pine in the whole inside. Each piece is nailed and glued. A back wall is in place about 2 feet in with a soffit above so the overhead door can still be used. In the back door is a 100 gallon fuel tank with 12 volt pump as well as shelves for helmets and other supplies. We used it to bring our own premium fuel to save cost in the mountains. Inside are two like school bus heaters run off the water lines of the truck. It can get real hot in there when the truck is running. I have it wired 120 volt with a large inverter and also has a cord and small generator in the back. I t can be plugged in or run to the generator. Or hit the switch and it runs off the inverter and truck batteries.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #3

It is interesting looking. It would be helpful if you rotated the pictures and provided pricing. Good luck with it. That must be quite the rig to drive through Wabeno in!
Started looking for 379 Peterbilt TC, 24' to 30' box, bumper pull--but ended up w/1999 Liberty Coach conversion of 45' Prevost XLV bus. 1,000sf heated/AC'd race shop w/dump station, 50amp shore pwr where bus parks, 3 NASCAR/ARCA race cars & 26' Bravo trailer.
#90-GTSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #4

Sorry about the turned pictures. I may not be the most computer savvy or too much in a hurry. It is lots of fun, I am proud of it. I have little money in it other than than the electrical which is minimal. The owner was thinking like 35,000 to start out with for the package. Like I said it can be split up. He mentioned putting the truck back together with original sleeper cab. He mentioned these era trucks can get good money because of the fuel economy with less emissions requirements. Oh the model A is my dads and not included!
Attached Thumbnails
121909_1626[00].jpg   121909_1625[00].jpg