Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 09-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #1

Comments?

This one has an unusual pinched cabover, rear bathroom, entrance aft of rear axle, cedar interior walls and side running lights every 2-3'.

I can't figure out the lounge area layout. Looks like a forward facing black couch forward of the kitchen counter and a recliner chair forward of that? Maybe like an office chair with a desk on the passenger side?

Big side windows in the convrsion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLASS-C-RV-CONVERSION-HA...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

89' FREIGHTLINER FLD 120 RV CONVERSION IN 2004, 350 CUMMINGS, 9 SPEED TRANNY,260,000 ON MOTOR OVERHAUL 22' FOOT CONVERSION FULL BATHROOM WITH SHOWER, SLEEPS 5, SOLID OAK CABINETS, CEDAR WALLS, FRIDGE(GAS & ELECTRIC),LEATHER FURNITURE. GAS WATER HEATER, 13500 BTU ROOF AIR, SATELITE DISH, AND WIRED FOR SURROUND SOUND (TV AND STEREO DO NOT GO). 8000 WATT GENERATOR.

2005 TRAILER 32' LONG 8' WIDE DUEL TANDOM 24000 # AXELS, AIR BRAKES. INSIDE WHITE ALUMINUM WALLS & CEILING . FRONT OVER HEAD STORAGE , CABINETS, AIR COMPRESSOR AND WINCH, STORAGE CABINETS IN FRONT , 2 MOTOR CABINETS BOTH WITH STAINLESS STEEL WORK BENCHES & CABINETS HANGING ABOVE. THERE ARE 3 PARTS RACKS HANGING IN FRONT ABOVE IN OVER HEAD STORAGE , AND ONE OBOVE CABINETS BY WORK BENCH .

FOR EXTRA $2500.00 A SECOND CAR HOIST CAN BE PUT IN. IT IS BUILT TO HAUL TWO CARS

STEREO, TIRES, PARTS, MOTORS, & TOOL BOX- PICTURED DO NOT GO.

NO SHIPING PICK UP ONLY

MUST PAY $2000.00 DEPOSIT WITHIN 2 DAYS BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD. BALANCE DUE WITHIN 10 DAYS BY MONEY WIRE OR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS.

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME AT JAKEDURBIN@AOL.COM

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #2

I wouldn't mind the rig, though that cabover would be unceremoniously lopped off. That thing looks HIDEOUS! I wonder if he would sell the truck alone? I have NO need for the trailer.
Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote