Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 07-07-2005, 11:26 AM   #1

Saw this one on the Doonan site this afternoon.... what you figure the turning radius is...??? purple

5erFool (John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 04:28 PM   #2

Maybe a city block or two.......
(U-turns, anybody?)

Gary Atsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 06:40 PM   #3

....moving van hauler....we used to have one also....it died about 5-6 years ago....just couldn't go any further....zillion miles-little maintenance-typical movers......the thing was trashed from one end to the other....it's unbelievable how movers live and work.....now there are a group of curry eaters in the moving industry which adds a new dimention to the business....They drill holes in the cab floor for elimination purposes......I'm so sorry I'm not part of that organization any more.....YEAH RIGHT!.....SO glad! I don't see that old sailing ship anymore....nor the warehouse...nor the new owners.......Life is good!...geofkaye
Old 07-07-2005, 07:13 PM   #4

Pictures can avoid showing lots of things but I personally don't think so in this case... The interior shots make it look well taken care of and the 100,000mi/yr doesn't sound bad... just 'more' truck than I could handle..not to mention the 18spd ... wow 309' WB.. 25'9" wheel base...
5erFool (John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:35 PM   #5

.....look where the oven and micro is/are located....right behind the drivers head....heat and safety issues while traveling. Vinal interior is replaceable-can tell by the buttons and fasteners. No safety harnace over the jack knife beds-so no driving while the others sleep....passengers sleep longways ever tried to sleep and travel this way?...shower with a glass door...."other guys might like that too much"....some need to have privacy-especially when the others are women!....This was a husband and wife team....what happened to the cockpit pix?....geofkaye