Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-16-2006, 12:21 PM   #1

Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-42-FT-Toterhome-200...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A VERY NICE TOTERHOME and Stacker Trailer Combination, Ready to GO !!!

A 1994 White Gmc Volvo Tractor with the Cummins 525 Diesel.

Continental 36 Ft Stacker Trailer with "AXE" Stinger lift.

Both units have been listed previously as individual auctions.

I've seriously reduced the price and as you can see by my Buy it Now price, I intend

to sell the pair during this auction !

In Texas, the toter is titled as a motorhome and DOES NOT require a CDL license.

Overall length, 42 feet. Has a superslide slideout living room, all electric operated. Totally self contained, with a Kabota Diesel Generator as you can see in the photos.

This is an opportunity to buy this unit for less than it would cost to build it due to an unfortunate bankruptcy suffered by the owner.

A friend bought this Toterhome, a 36 Foot 2001 Continental Stacker Trailer and 3 Quality High End Race Cars. The cars have been sold.

The Toterhome complete conversion was done by Easter Conversions, Des Moine Iowa, in 2001. There was over $80,000.00 alone invested in the conversion. It's all FIRST CLASS.

The conversion included a total overhaul of the truck driveline and it only has about 22,000 miles on the unit since the overhaul.

The truck is loaded, XM Satellite Radio and a Linear CB Radio.

There is a rear camera monitor on the dash near the driver so that he can see while backing and watch the hitch, making it easy for the driver to hook to the trailer and eliminate the need for a second person.

It also has a camera on the rear of the stacker trailer to allow viewing whats behind the whole rig.

There is an integral sleeper and as you can see in the pictures it has a large easy access walk through opening between the tractor and the living area as well as an outside entry way.

The bed is a queen bed. The coach is equipped with 2 roof A/C units, Gas/Electric Hot Water Heater, Remote operated AM/FM/ Pioneer 12 Disc CD Changer , 20 inch color TV with DVD and VCR, Variable powered Refrigerator, Microwave Oven and a Gas Stove.

There is an A&E #8500 20 foot outside canopy.

The overall condition of this vehicle is VERY GOOD. It's been well maintained and cared for, not ragged out like many that you see. The exterior of the truck is very clean as well.

The tires are all 295-75-22.5 radials in almost new condition. The stainless wheel simulators are spotless, very nice.

The toterhome and trailer is available for inspection during the auction and welcomed. It's in Lufkin, 120 miles north of Houston Texas, 2 hours from Busch Intercontinental Airport.

I'll be glad to answer any questions and will reply ASAP or you can reach me on my cell, 936-675-4647, "Stinger" Wallace, Central Standard Time.

You can see by my feedback that I describe my auctions accurately and honestly. But Please understand that it is sold as is, no warranty expressed or implied.

Payment will be required in cash, a bank wire transfer or any method where the funds can be verified prior to change of possession.

A non refundable 10% deposit will be required to be received within 3 business days after the auction ends with the balance due within 10 days after the end. It can be stored for up to 30 days at no extra cost if that would help while transportation arrangements are made provided the payment terms have been satisfied.

While entering this listing, I had to specify mileage. As stated near the top of the ad, there is approximately 22,000 miles on the total conversion and chassis overhaul, the odometer reads over 500,000.

Here is a 2001 Continental 36 foot car trailer with an inside STINGER lift by AXE.

The pictures speak for themselves as to the extra's and the condition of this trailer. It's in very good condition and READY TO LOAD AND ROLL !

This trailer is 12.6 tall which allows for overhead bridge clearance sometimes encountered by the taller trailers.

The inside box length / floor measures 32 feet, the height from floor to ceiling is 10.3, the width clearance measured between the lift post is 86 inches.

There were three car hauled inside, a rail was backed in to the front wall, a car was hauled on top of the lift as well as one underneath.

You can see the cabinets, the lift and the aluminum check plate and aluminum ramps.

All 6 tires have at least 80-90 % tread remaining.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote