Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 04-11-2007, 07:51 PM   #1

Comments?

It has 2 overhead bunks. One above the cockpit and the other above the bathroom. The one above the cockpit has 2 forward and 2 side windows.

It looks like the only place to sit is the mini diner, which could sit two. Otherwise, you are in the overhead bunks lying down. (owner wrote this "dinette seats 4") Can you imagine 4 adults sitting at the diner? They'd have to be small people and really love each other...

Is there enough overhead space to stack two cars on top of each other?

http://www.decorumonesource.com/bigbird/

http://racingjunk.com/post/630572/20...me-Garage.html

Text from the ad:

2000 W900 Motorhome/ Garage Custom car hauler w/ only 51K original miles w/475Hp Cat connected to Fuller 10 speed trans. to tandem drive dual bagged rear end. Has 80% good BF Goodrich tires on polished aluminum rims. Has a 22.5' garage and a 16' bunkhouse. Has two polished aluminun 125 gallon fuel tanks. Just finished renovation upgrade all new systems wiring and plumbing. New 6000# lift and 9000# winch. Beaver tail heavy remote operated ramp loading door with 4' flip out for low cars. All new aluminum diamond plate through out. Many loading lights added along 4 corners full length. Bunkhouse sleeps 3-4.A single bed over bathrooma nd closet rear and a full bed over cab. Has new kitchenette w/ Corian top, SS sink and Grohe faucet, dinette seats 4 with Corian table top which drops down to make one of the births. Fresh water tank under left seat, inverter under right seat and new 4' window. Has private 1/2 bath w/ new cabinet , SS rnd sink and a Grohe faucet. Bunkhouse has many storage draws and cabinets. Has a new fridge and microwave. Work done by Maine craftsman. This Motorhome does not need a CDL. Is in new condition. I found non listed in classifieds this heavy duty, this size, this low miles. a must see head turner possible income earner. Has many hauling potentials, Pull tractor, race cars , exotic cars, boats, sports and antique cars or what have you. To see more and contact info go to http://www.decorumonesource.com/bigbird
Interested parties give me a call and we will talk. I'm asking $225,000 OBO

I'm not using this as much as I thought and i aminterested in getting on to a new project so I am lowering the price to $165,000. This is an incredible bargin for this MotorHome/ Hauler. Nor many have a 22.5 foot garage and only now 53k original miles. Lets talk...

Specs.
Year: 2000
Make: Kenworth
45' Long Straight Motor Home/Garage/Specialty Hauler
Mileage: 54K ORIGINAL MILES
Model: W900 Long Chassis
Engine: 475 CAT
Trans: 10 Speed Fuller
Rear-end: Tandem Dual Drive Air Bag Suspension
Wheels: Aluminum
Interior Cab: Fully accessorized with air-ride seats, wood grain dash, CB/Radio, etc.
GVW: 53K
16' Renovated Bunk House
Includes: two new single beds (dinette converts into one bed), one full bed over cab, kitchenette (new sink, new faucet, new fridge, new microwave, lots of cabinets/storage), refinished floor, walls, and ceiling, bath (toilet, sink), new fresh and gray water tanks, new wiring and lighting.

22 1/2' x 94" x 112" car bay with 6,000 lb. lift to accommodate two smaller cars or one full-sized vehicle. Fully lighted for nighttime loading. Two large windows on each side.

Extras
Remotely operated 9000-lb. winch powered beaver tail ramp / door with 4' aluminum diamond plate flip-out for low vehicle clearance loading. Lots of new aluminum diamond plating. Very well lit with LED marker lights and Heller backup/loading lights. Also includes 18' Awning.

Note from current owner:
This "show winning" (1st place for Division at 2005 Carlisle All Truck Nationals) exceptional show car hauler or income earner motor home/garage/hauler is a steal for the age and condition at half the cost of similar motor home/garage/haulers, although they are not built as heavy or as durable. This has not been built as a whoosy wagon. It's a fun ride and an eye-catcher wherever it goes. More pictures and specs available upon request. Asking $175,000 (trades considered). For serious inquiries, pictures and spec requests, send your email to nostal@maine.rr.com, or call 207-233-3665.

P.S. - I know street rods are meant to be driven and not hauled, but there comes a time when you want special attention to pick-up or deliver a new purchase/sale, or your taking something special to win at a show. That's when you need a special motor home like this for a safe transit, where you can stage operations, and even have a place to stay. Also versatile for antique, exotic, specialty, sports and race cars. What more could you ask for? Give me a call.

Nick
Phone: (207) 829-4286
Second phone: (207) 233-3665
Email: nostal@maine.rr.com

"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #2

More high quality bath mixer supplyed by china manufacturer.
bonnie0715 is offline   Reply With Quote