Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 07-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #1

I am selling a 2000 Freightliner FL70 ShowHauler 16 foot Toterhome and 48 foot United trailer. The toterhome has only 59,000 miles and is in great shape. I just had it serviced less than 500 miles ago. Full fluids and filters changed. The toterhome has an automatic 6 speed transmission. It has a bunk over the cab and a pull out sofa sleeper. The toter has full bath with shower and toilet. It also has a passenger side slideout. Both the toter and trailer have microwave ovens. In motion satelite. The toter has CB, Radio with CD player, kitchen area with two burner cooktop and sink, refridgerator. The trailer has a fridge too.
The trailer is 48 feet. the front section of the trailer is a living area with king size bed, and full bath with shower and dinette. the rear garage area has cabinets and plenty of flourescent lighting. The garage also has a very large built in furnance.
I bought this unit to work disaster relief and realized it is really made for racing. it's almost too much vehicle for what I was trying to do.

I am asking $140,000 for both the toterhome and trailer. I don't want to separate them.

If you're interested in this unit please call me at 985-781-0400 ext 0 or email me directly at wmborchert@aol
RVNO-Louisiana is offline   Reply With Quote