Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #1

Default 1985 359 Peterbilt toter forsale

Can't seem to get pics to load...Chassis:1985 Peterbilt 359 short hood,with 400 cummins and 15 speed eaton-fuller tranny.Toter box is 10 ft. And needs finished,have a lot of components to finish,guy I bought it from gutted it and started to redo....then I did the same. New tires all around,lots of Chrome and stainless,6" striaght stacks,alcola wheels,new roof AC,have over $1000 in led lights...truck is the brightest yellow you can think of,its a real head turner...not a show truck but could be...runs and drives great,just don't have the time or cash to finish it....drove it from alabama home to WV with no problems. Will send pics to you if interested or to someone who can help post them here...I have close to $30,000 in it will sell for $25,000 clear WV title in hand and its titled as RV. (304)677-1650 or keplinger78@yahoo.com can also text pics,not going to find this kind of truck at this price,my loss your gain...theres a 359 Pete on here for $50,000 and it not even a toter....

keplinger78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #2

I've had people asking the history of truck,this is what I can tell you.....I bought it in Alabama,he bought it from online truck auction online in Louisiana,and it came from California were it was a show truck/Hauler for a company called Extreme Biodiesel,they make the home kits,sent them emails but never got reply back,I know they had it because you could faintly see the 3' logo on side of box. Title was messed up by the guy I bought it from and took 3 months to fix....(1st he tried to title skip it to me,because he never paid taxes on it) my dmv said no way so I had to send it back to him. 3 months later I get Alabama title.It's registered,titled and insured in WV now as RV,and at some point in its life if was owned by a couple in Wisconsin in 2004 because there was paperwork inside dash I found when redoing all the air lines. A few people around here in truck industry say the sleeper /toter box is 120" double eagle about the same year as truck,but double eagle is out of business now That's all I know

keplinger78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #3

Thanks for the pics. Nice truck for the money, but not what I am looking for. Get some pics posted and it should go. Use there is a button in the quick reply message box to insert an image. post it on racingjunk as well. Good luck.
hot rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #4

Default 359 Peterbilt

Thanks for the pictures. I'm looking for a bumper pull Peterbilt. Looks first class. As the previous poster said, put some pictures on this forum and post it to Race, performance & street cars, engines, engine parts, trailers for sale and it should go. (racingjunk.com)

If you'd like me to post the pictures you sent, let me know and I'll try.

Dick
Started looking for 379 Peterbilt TC, 24' to 30' box, bumper pull--but ended up w/1999 Liberty Coach conversion of 45' Prevost XLV bus. 1,000sf heated/AC'd race shop w/dump station, 50amp shore pwr where bus parks, 3 NASCAR/ARCA race cars & 26' Bravo trailer.
#90-GTSC is offline   Reply With Quote