Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community

Truck Conversion & Toterhome Community (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/)
-   For Sale: Toterhomes, Motorhomes, HDT & MDT's (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f101/)
-   -   1985 34' OD Kenworth W900B, 2 axle conversion, $55k BIN on ebay. (https://www.truckconversion.net/forums/f101/1985-34-od-kenworth-w900b-2-axle-conversion-%2455k-bin-ebay-5627/)

BravestDog 03-02-2007 03:52 PM

Comments on the conversion?

Looks like an early conversion and the builder put a rear bumper on this one.

This one also has a lot of chrome if you like to polish stuff...

Price is only $55k.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Kenworth-Motorhom...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Text from the ad:

Custom built 1985 KENWORTH W900B, 34' Diesel "Puller" R.V. This is a One-of-a-kind, hand built R.V. It was designed and carefully fabricated over a 2 ½ year period. Completed in mid 2003 it has approx. 7500 miles on the remanufactured (rebuilt) CAT 3406-B Diesel engine, 13 speed Fuller transmission with a 2 speed Jake brake. All Chrome and stainless steel is brand new when it was built and is in excellent shape, in fact, as you may notice in the pictures, it was very difficult NOT to catch reflections of everything in the mirror like panels on the front and rear bumpers, 75 gallon diesel fuel tanks, smokestacks and visor, air filter, new rearview side mirrors, etc... It's so bright! The custom paint job (Alpine White with Flames and some special blue letter decaling (paint NOT stickers, see pics) it also in near perfect shape. No dings scratches or nicks, there are so many custom touches to this R.V. I just can't list them ALL of them but I'll give it a shot; 2 flat screen LCD TV's (One 20' in sitting area and One 13' in bedroom), DVD home theater type/Stereo sound system w/3 power amps, speakers both inside and out! Alpine stereo in cab as well as CB radio, Air Ride captains chairs in cab, 2 rear view cameras with color monitor in cab, 2 air conditioning units one in cab and one for rear living area, padded walk or pass through, spacious seating/living area with full kitchen including; microwave, refrigerator/freezer, 4 burner stove with range top & oven, many inside overhead storage compartments, full bath with shower/sink and toilet, wardrobe closet and drawers, automatic steps that extend when side door to camper is opened and close when door is shut and engine is started, 2 chrome (of course) air horns atop of the cab, 8 outside storage compartments (3 large, 3 med and 2 small) easy access to generator and gray/black water maintenance drains, 2 manual awnings (passenger side 8 foot extended patio awning and drivers side shade awning), Brand new rear tires (4) just installed. 4 heavy duty hydraulic leveling jacks (controlled from the inside), outside shower w/hot and cold water, in addition to inside shower) custom tow hitch (hidden under rear license plate), and the list goes on and on and on!!! The R.V was always garaged and never left outside, No Special License is required to drive this vehicle, with approx. 450-500 horsepower it and can pull a 35 ft trailer (Toy Hauler, Boat, another R.V., whatever!) without even breaking a sweat, this is not your Grandpa's RV! I am selling this RV for my Brother, he is the proud and very talented builder of this R.V. he runs a business and does not really have time for Ebay, so I'm helping him by listing it for him. Be sure to check out all of the pictures including the "collage" pictures. I have over 145 pictures altogether that I will be happy to send to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! Also my brother Allan can be reached by cell phone @

(951) 906-2503 between approx 6am and 10pm P.S.T... however, again, he is very busy and unless you have a serious inquire or question about this R.V. please do not call and waste his time!!!

All transporting/transportation/shipping/etc... will be the buyers responsibility and if possible he would also like it known, he encourages all serious buyers to make an appointment to check it out in person. The R.V. will be sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY implied or not. SALE IS FINAL also any and all concerns should be addressed prior to placing a bid on the R.V. I will try to answer any and all emails in a timely manor.

Total Weight: 24,000 lbs.

Fuel Tanks: 150 gal.

MPG: (approx) 7-9 Diesel

Propane Tank: 60 gal.

Water Tank: 120 gal.

Gray water cap: 35 gal.

Black water cap: 35 gal.

Generator: Onan Marquis 5500

HotRodKW 03-06-2007 08:39 PM

Checked into it. He lives by me. It's actually a camp trailer mounted on a truck (obvisouly). Clean retrofit of this nature and extremely nice rebuild on cab, but not really a "real toter" style rig in design. Guess it's all about what toots your horn?