Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Join Truck Conversion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 04-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #1

Comments?

If you look at the bottom of the photo which shows the back end of the machine, you can see the dog has snuck into the picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Custom-Freightliner...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Text from the ad:

S & S Class A Custom Motorcoach Motorhome Diesel
Vehicle Description

THIS IS A CUSTOM BUILT COACH, THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL BUILD THEM!! You may call S & S at 402-944-3643 in Greenwood, Nebraska. They can probably tell you more about this coach than I can. Health reasons are forcing me to sell this.

The following is a partial listing of amenities in this motorcoach:

Caterpillar C15 625 hp, Caterpillar compression brake, Freedom automatic transmission, twin screw rears, heated mirrors, set back front axle, trailer towing provision on rear, air ride with valves on both axles, electronic engine interal warning and derate protection system, 200 gallon fuel capacity, 9-10 mpg, steering column mounted electronic shift control, transmission oil cooler, both front black leather captain chairs are Bostrom high back swivel 4 chamber air adjustable with thigh support and damper with dual armrests, dual instant response rear suspension leveling valves, air connections to end of frame for towing trailer, fifth wheel and receiver hitch on end of frame, camera on rear of coach, with capability to add another, outside water hydrant, 12 kw Caterpillar 50 amp genset, aluminum wheels, tinted door glass, electric powered windows, black floor mats insulated with noise abatement in driver compartment, analog clock, hvac ducting with main fresh air filter, auto self-reset circuit breakers, cruise control, dash mounted AM-FM/WB cd Delco F/L XTA-2300 radio with 4 speakers, Cobra 29LTDST CB radio. Coach has laminate floors, leather seats, Sony full surround sound, dvd and vhf players, formica counter tops, oak cabinets, day-nite shades, side door with steps, privacy curtain between cab, 12 cf refriderator/freezer, two compartment sink, one slide out, three tv's with tracvision, two directv receivers, full size shower, three power roof vents, propane furnace, lower luggage compartments rubber sealed with stainless hinges and latches, stainless steel holding tanks 60 gals ea gray and black with electric monitors, two interstate auxillary batteries, outside 110 and 220 volt outlets, wired for electric awning, 4500 watt inverter, all of the plumbing fitting are like you find in high end homes not like in mobile homes

I do have a minimum on this like new motor coach, but it is far less than the new price. If you are the winning bidder you will be asked to pay $1000.00 through PayPal, and the balance paid in good, certifiable funds to me. Delivery can be arranged in the US except for Hawaii.
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote