View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:05 PM   #4
Roadside

Welcome. I'm south of you in P F. Lots of things to consider before you have a plan. Priest is going to be a hard place to beat... if you like peace and quiet, outdoor life, ect. Tiny house over an TC (truck conversion) Well if you don't want to move a lot or move long distance every time. Tiny house might be a option. Then you could contract the move when you wanted to. With a TC you have the option to move as often and as far as you would like. If you have no class 7/8 truck driving experience... well you might try it be for you purchase one. It is NOT like driving a pickup or a one ton, ect. Living where you do... this not the same as other parts of our country, nice that you could come and visit.....but don't stay,(for the most part). Working on the road... gets to be quite challenging, and some times just not worth the effort. If I were you I would (rent if need be) travel at least six months or longer to get the feel of the road and other locations. Then you can have a better idea of what you need to go for a longer time and what you might need. We all are different in what we put together in our traveling unit to make life content. Lots of things to consider....This form can help through some of your decision , and learn from our mistakes. So ask away. OU812
Roadside is offline   Reply With Quote