View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 12:40 PM   #8
Bob86ZZ4

I've got Bostrom Wide Ride seats in mine. Took out the crappy Flexsteels that came with it. I went to a large Peterbilt dealer where they had a bunch of seats in the showroom to try out. Spent quite a bit of time sitting there. The Wide Ride is good for me. The arm rests are angle adjustable. There is a large wheel inside a recess underneath side of the arm rest. Stick your finger into the fabric cutout and roll that wheel either way to adjust the stopper. Maybe your Bostrom's have that already? I also got the fabric ones. I'm not fond of leather or fake leather seats. I put an air valve shutoff on each air line. One of my Bostroms the buttons for the air ride and two lumbar pillows leaks sometimes. Also makes it easier to remove the seat when working on stuff and not having to dump all the air on the rig.

One other note on the Bostrom seats. I bought my first one at the dealer. Then later my son spotted one on Craigslist for $50, same seat. So I bought that for the wife. Noticed it allowed almost full recline and my driver's seat stopped at about 45-50 degrees. I sent an email to Bostrom and they replied with directions how to remove the allen bolt stop on the recline mechanism. Wow, wish I had known about that 14 years ago (I bought my driver's seat in '04 and put it in my Allegro, then switched it to the United Specialties).