View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:53 PM   #2
Doug Ambrisko

We got different seats then stock with our truck since we wanted to be able to rotate them 180 to be part of our living area. Freightliner stopped offering them. We ended up with National Seating https://www.nationalseating.com. You might be able to find a dealer that has sample seats. The dealer installed them for us so we didn't do the install but had to fix it. The control box for the seat wasn't secured very well so the passenger one got crushed when turning the seat around. National sent me a replaced free of charge. My wife likes the heated seat. The base is adjustable out and in and tilts. Not a soft and plush seat but driving 12 or so hours a day works fine for me. The back has lots of adjustments. Wish it could recline more for resting/napping (passenger side). I guess they figure most trucks have more stuff behind them versus our pickup truck or car. I've had to take them out to fix the control box. So it seems pretty simple to install. I don't know if RV seats could work. On their web site they have a fit tool. Ours has arm rests which is nice. I think ours is the Admiral. The only thing I don't like is that passenger side swivel squeaks when it is latched straight ahead and no one sitting it in. I need to fix that. Greasing didn't help. So we turn it a bit when we get out while traveling. We also put in a removable table between the seats so it an extra eating whatever area when parked. We have the ultra shift so no shifter in the way.

Doug A.
Doug Ambrisko is offline   Reply With Quote