View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:57 AM   #4
Bob86ZZ4

Have you gone to the HDT Rally in Hutchinson, Kansas? HDT Rally I've been to several. This is a must do event for anybody considering something bigger than a p/u truck to pull their 5th wheel. Even if you have to fly in and stay at a motel, it will be well worth it for you. So much knowledge in this group. And there are lots of sight seeing attractions in the area. Have you read through all the info in the HDT section of the Escapee's forums? Tons of great info there too. I applaud your desire to get a better tow vehicle. And I'm sure you'll learn that you can do it and save money over your p/u too. Please don't do anything until you've attended the rally though. Have you checked the "for sale" posts in the Escapee's forum too? Usually several trucks available there that have already been converted to pull 5th wheels. You can usually save lots of money doing it that way.