View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 12:02 PM   #5
bushpilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java230 View Post
I took the ac off our last rv and hove not missed it. We are a but weird, we don't stay in parks, we will be out in the woods somewhere or skiing. Not needing to run the generator or be plugged in is a big plus. I will run come conduit for a future circuit though, that's a good idea.

The back doors are not going to be used for entry, there is a man door just in front of the bathroom on the passenger side. The passenger side will be a tall exterior storage area (skis) and 5he driver side will open for ventilation if the summer.

The layout is a bit cramped, it's only 12' of floor space to deal with. But I think it will work.
no doubt its nice, (in your area) not to need AirConditioning but from a resale perspective its market limiting.

the wiring makes it easiy for the next buyer.

Have you thought about solar panels on the roof? Or the option to add them (later)? better to have access to wiring/options now before you spray foam and cover it.

I understand that the entry point is via the side...but w/ those big rear doors remaining in place I can't imaging the rear doors not being used....even if you built a wall for isolated/enclosed storage & then added a pocket door in the wall you'd get some purpose out of it.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote