View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 03:43 PM   #14
bushpilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalGerBrit View Post
I figured that is what you guys understood as a toter and I still do not know what to call a tractor with a big box on the back with a 40K hitch. I have found several that will work in the $90 to $150 K asking price range. Cannot figure out what dictates the difference in price because of miles on the chasis/mtr not being disclosed, year designations meaning the year that the it was stretched and box put on, etc. Does seem like miles on donor truck almost do not count one way or the other.
Next to nothing is available down South( in am in S Louisiana). Most are on L or R coast or in Midwest.
Thanks again for the guidance.
somewhere on this site is a list of dealers - i got our coach (from a private seller) in St. Louis (he was pulling a stacker, briefly, and was upgrading to a twin screw).

my seller had his unit consigned with Flying A Motorsports....i looked for a good 18 months til i found the configuration we were looking for.

I'd keep an eye on the dealers and eBay - i used to have a bot run on eBay for all the manufacture names "haulmark rv" "show hauler" "renegade" and "toter home" - many of the listings are at dealers.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote