Thread: Kenworth T300
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 06:15 AM   #11
KenworthT300

Default Let the games begin

Well finally got started yesterday got the box off the truck. A little side note Im having a little trouble with my engine bucking at cruising speed. (2000 8.3 cummins) Took it a local mechanic that I TRUSTED, He said injectors needed to be fixed! He had it four weeks! Yes 4 I told him I wasn't in that big of a hurry but anyway. He said it was done and fixed. I went and picked it up to the tune of 2065.00, drove it 1 mile and the same dang thing. Took it back then he said it was bad fuel. Get this guys he changed my new filter, drained the little bit of fuel I had in it put 20 gallons back in it and charged me another 362.00 And my damn truck still aint fixed!!! I got the bill and told him I'd send him a check on Monday. I aint decide which Monday yet but Ill get to it. Anyway I got on the internet and found location of micro screen on pump, removed and cleaned it and it 90% better as soon as i find the lift pump and clean screen its got in it Ill bet a dime against a doughnut it'll be fixed!! No mechanics any more just buncha Parts Changers!!! Anyway thats enough of my rant! So I got my 23rc Winnebago home. Im gonna end up leaving sleeper cause it gonna work real nice for crew cab. Sliding rear axle 5' back next week this will allow the motor home to sit in front of the axle with the fifth wheel pin over back axle. Heres is some pictures of the two things I'm gonna marry together. Looks like it gonna be a shotgun wedding(LOL) Thats a southern quote a lot of you won't understand. I just done the math and building inside my box wasn't an option for me. This motor home is laid out perfect and with everything I need in it. Frame rails are the same width and it'll fit nice behind my sleeper. I believe once I part out whats left I won't have a lot of money in it.
KenworthT300 is offline   Reply With Quote