Thread: Kenworth T300
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:37 PM   #1
KenworthT300

Default Kenworth T300

Well I found this and then I found this forum and I am so glad. Already learned a lot. Found this for 10k…. 2000 T300, 335k on the meter, near perfect interior, air ride, with 8.3 cummins and FS-6406 (only real draw back) but Ive already found a FSO-6406 in another truck I think I can buy for about nothing. Truck was way down on power on the way home (400 miles) from where I thought it shoulda been on power but honestly Ive never drove to many class 6 trucks. My mechanic said had at least two injectors not firing so I guess that would explain that. How do y'all think the power will be?? Anyway I got a lot of questions but the two most pressing one is. Do I keep the sleeper and convert to crew cab? I've already found a good reasonable source of custom made sliding windows to go where doors are now so it'll make a nice crew cab. Second…. how close to center of axle does hitch need to be? Not gonna pull that much weight. All stock aluminum horse trailer. Just looking for some thought on these two things and others if y'all think of any.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3338.jpg   IMG_3350.jpg   IMG_3351.JPG  
KenworthT300 is offline   Reply With Quote