Thread: levelers
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:25 PM   #1
samcrimm

Default levelers

When bought the coach all 4 of them worked. So as time goes by two of them stopped working, then the third one stopped, so while down here in florida i started working on them. To make this short i tryed everything and then called company and for 1000.00 they will sell me a replace. well aint doing that, so i know how they work and i can make all 4 work. so i was tracing out the wires at the controller and i thought before i started cutting wire i would plug it back in and see what happen............ they worked........
So putting a meter on the wires made a differnce i guest? so i have the new parts to make them work when i need them too. if you have trouble with yours i am the expert now....lol. but i do know how to make these work. Takes over 10 volts.

And this also why i know i dont have explosed water lines. i lived under there for better part of a day.

Sam
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote