View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
samcrimm

Default Air Filter on the Power tech

Time has come to change filters so I started to inventory all my filters for my Renegade. Crawled under the back side of my Power Tech Gen and got the cover off. Good thing I had my impact wrench it made taking the bolts in and out a lot easier! I will post a list of my filters when I get the shipment in. I also saved a lot of money buying these on line. Free shipping too! Saves me the 20 min drive to town so they can have the filter to me the next day. I ordered two of most filters, one to change now and one for the next time, but on the Gen set I did three So I would have two future sets. The owner before me had someone change there filters but never marked them. I use a felt tip to put the date and time so I can see where I am at every time I check the oil.

Also I know I need another battery and I have been reading to use the same type as I have, does that mean brand and type and size or just type and size? I thinking the size 810 and the type deep cycle. Does not have to be a napa?
Thanks
Sam
Attached Thumbnails
20151207_124445.jpg   20151207_121356.jpg  
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote