View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
2 Trick Rick

The inside is laid out to scale, or really close.. The rear shop area will hold a 4x4 ATV that's used to tow the boat from the pits to the crane. Storage is a big concern, I need enough room to carry all my spare parts, tools, radios, intercoms, video, helmets.. all that crap.

We travel with 3 so I would like each person to have there own bed in this small space.. The attic will sleep 1, the dinette / sleeper can sleep 1 (or 2) and I'll have a fold down bunk above the dinette that will sleep another.

Restroom:
Every race site we visit is on the water (its boat racing after all) so they have shower / bathroom on site. But I would like to prep a small 2ft x 3ft room for this unit. If my wife wants to ever take this camping, it will be needed.. but then again every camp site has showers/bathrooms... but its best to build the room and just and use it as a closet / storage.

The rear shop will have stainless counters, stainless pull out cabinets with lots of storage for nuts, bolts, tools, radios, life jackets, helmets and normal race stuff. The front wall will also have a small kitchen area to prepare food with a microwave.

2 Trick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote