View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 07:10 AM   #15
petrel

I have to be careful even looking at those units out of our price range. We did that on a boat once. Found a model and configuration we liked so much that we could not accept anything else. We had to wait a year and a half for one to hit the used market to get to our price point!

I've asked two brokers/dealers to be on the lookout for what we want. Unfortunately, it appears that these operations have lists of regular customers waiting for the right rig. I think we are quite low on the list. In the meantime, they are very helpful educating us about the various manufacturers and dizzying array of options.

We've identified about 5 rigs that more or less meet our requirements. We have resolved to clear our schedules next week and hit the road to take a peek at a couple of them.

By the way, we have been shopping at: RacingJunk, RVTrader, and a few Dealers who Represent Showhauler, Renegade, Haulmark, United, Chariot, and NRC and who post their used inventory. Any suggestions for other places to look?
petrel is offline   Reply With Quote