Thread: TV hole
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
samcrimm

Default TV hole

I remove the PO wall where the tv was mounted and the hole where the pre flat screen was stored. That was a lot of wasted space for sure and a mess!
I am not sure my mess is any better but I use a lot more zip ties and shorted the 12 volt night light wires, they stuck out 2' from the wall. So I got two tv mounts and put them together and braced up the inside good with wood and I was going to us a 42" tv I had till I pulled the cable terminal out. I had the wire too short and the weight and me helping pop it off, I hope my tv guys can fix it. So I put the small one up. Now the big one was good out there but the weight of the tv and the weak little screws that keep it level were not. With that type of moment a little off here was a lot off out at the end.
I still have a older car cd/radio I want to put up there and a wifi repeater/booster and cell phone signal booster. I have found the need for these in rv parks, signal good for a few minutes and then gone. Any suggestion for these?
I am not sure what to do with the extra room I have above all the dvd etc.
The sat receiver is there but not sure If I am going to use it enough to pay for the service. (white cable) Am I forgetting something or need a toy for there?

First picture is after clean up last was before.
Attached Thumbnails
samcrimm-4217.jpg   samcrimm-4218.jpg   samcrimm-4221.jpg  
Attached Images

2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote