View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 09:24 PM   #4
samcrimm

More work going on, I have cut out the cigarette lighter area out. Putting in a 10 port USB hub, it will charge my phone going down the road, or if I have my computer running I can see it. ( I already had the hub) I have put a 750 watt inverter behind all the plastic and wired up to the fuse lug marked ACC. Also below that I have two 110 plugs for what ever I might need too. I am also redoing the flat screen tv area, I'll have it swing out pointing toward the rear when not moving, but have to figure out a kool latching system for the mount. I will have tons of room up there for the satellite rec,Nomad 2 box, computer,Wireless router/repeater and some signal boosters for the wifi and cell phone.

What does everyone do if they have a in motion Sat while they drive, run the gen or have a big ass inverter? What about the boosters what kind are you guys using?
2005 Renegade #1204 42 footer Columbia M3200CH-435,12 speed auto Cat 12 kw Genset, Roadtrip Mission in-mot Dish Network, Washer dryer combo, Jeep Liberty toad,1973 Cessna Skylane,1955 Chev 210 Belair survivor
samcrimm is offline   Reply With Quote