Thread: Tennessee
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 04:36 PM   #7
bushpilot

Sam - WELCOME

lights/turnsignals (might as well upgrade 'em to LEDs) can be found online or at area truck stops / chrome shops.

i got all my marker lights (in LED version) on line 20 or so of them, like bob suggests.

your M3200 (i did some quick googling) and it looks like its built on a columbia chassis like mine.

that MPG sounds low....how fast were you running ? the Generator shouldn't cost you that much, maybe 1/2 a gallon per hour tops (depending on the size/load). If i keep it to 65 or so i can easily eek out 9.9 mpg (between houston tx & northern tip of virginia).

Ive seen as high as early 13's (between blackburn va & fort walton beach) and that included some overnighting in a rest area w/ generator running ...and that was on some mixed interstate / secondary roads (it was a little foggy so i was running 55/60).

if the i start running more than 72 (cruise set) the mpg falls off fast...but i don't believe we've ever seen anything below mid-8s....although the longer we own it the worse the mpg gets (its related to my right foot).
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote