View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #6
maveric

May not be able to separate the lq from the garage very well. If you need 16' of garage space, that only leaves you 6' of lq space. Might be better to leave it an open layout, similar to the smaller toy hauler trailers, and pull the vehicle out of the garage when you sleep. If you build cabinets/shelving on the front wall (on one side), you could mount the microwave, fridge, and possibly a sink to it. On the other side (at the front) you could frame in a bathroom with a small shower. (The one we plan on putting in our trailer will be 4' x 4'). You may want to put fold down beds mounted to the walls for sleeping. Looking at the box, it appears that you have about 8-9' of height inside. You could put a loft bed in the front of the box as well, but you will want a couple feet of head room above the mattress.
If you decide to wall it off from the garage, you can put the loft bed over the garage area, but probably only about 4-6' back. We are planning this option in our trailer, and I believe 5' is about all I can do without contacting the windshield on my crawler. My measurements are based off a Toyota 4runner, so a Jeep may be different.

Just looked at the photo again, does that have a walk thru door between the sleeper and the box? Bunk beds?

On a side note, the super 10 works great with the load you will be carrying. Other than a funny shift pattern, it is pretty user friendly.
maveric is offline   Reply With Quote