View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:47 PM   #6
superbird03

Hey Don,

Thanks for the clarification. The last picture shows it best I think, you are flat along the bottom the whole way. I am going to estimate you are around 14" when aired up but looking forward to what you measure. That other rig is beautiful to say the least. Having the matching trailer is pretty cool. Mine is going to be about the same length as yours, about 43 feet. I have about 9 feet of overhang from the center of the rear drive axle. I went back and forth between having two drive axles or going to one. I would have loved the extra storage but will be towing a 24k pound trailer most of the time so I was thinking the stability would be better and another braking axle couldn't hurt. The rig I really liked is below and is kind of what I have in my head of what I want mine to look like when complete. It is a 45 footer. I would have liked to have been that long but it just didn't work out. I have a slide out that I am going to install out the back to make up the extra 2 feet. If I look at the pictures close, it would appears yours has this? What are your thoughts on that? Would you of rather had the slide out the side or out the back works for your needs?

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
outside front.jpg  
superbird03 is offline   Reply With Quote