View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #11
superbird03

Slow and steady, started getting some of the cabinet face frames built, fridge cabinet and furnace installed. Hoping to finish the shower this week and then get the toilet in. I need to start doing some wiring so I can start installing the appliances. I bought a wrecked camping trailer that I am using the appliances and such from. I also plan to pull the electrical panel and as much of the wiring I can from it. The trailer I bought as a doner is 27', and the layout was close to what I wanted. I am hoping to uninstall and reinstall in a similar fashion.

It is cold and snowy here in Wisconsin and my garage isn't big enough for the camper so I improvised! Should work out good for the winter. With the wood wall I built insulated, I think it is more sealed up than with the garage door down. I have radiant heat in the shop floor along with a forced air furnace. it is nicer working on now that it was all summer!

Steve
Attached Thumbnails
20141019_181639_resized.jpg   20141109_164257_resized.jpg   20141127_092338_resized.jpg  
superbird03 is offline   Reply With Quote