View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #3
Flite-Metal

Default Optima - AKA - Haulmark 330 MB450 - 43'~45'

Many manufacturers produce the same floorplan with differential in length for sake of redistributing the coach
arrangement or shortening garage. Empty garage and what appears is a troublesome rubber floor mat. Rear roll
up presents an issue...I will ask for suggestions as I post what I have targeted as "perfect". Listening to your
replies/wisdom will narrow my sharpened focus on what is "not" problematic.

Looking back into this space from outside rear shows the tail/lift gate, a huge advantage considering most
of where I will be flying will not be covered aside from pilot erected pop-up canopies within tightly confined
pit areas. For the sake of a dead fall safety measure I plant to place an vertical aluminum cylinder beneath
the lift when it is 6+ feet high. This as a safety measure to prevent collapse.

For comfort sake of lofted view of an event I will place a pop-up on the top side of the lift gate, secured
by leg placed in a rectangular channel, with pin slide through to constrain it. An onboard short aluminum
ladder will provide access to lift and canopy area.

Because my use is focused on giant scale aircraft I have many stowage options. For the most part I will
"cycle" through an inventory of aircraft, not taking more than four or five at any one time. The range of
wingspan can be between 10 and 16 feet. Over the years I have observed more than this draws too many
touch-feel incidents...
Attached Thumbnails
EmptyGarage.jpg   LiftUpDoorOpen.jpg   Hauler@Pop-Up.jpg