Thread: Howdy!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
Damargirl

Default Howdy!

Hi everyone!
I have really enjoyed this forum, figured I would introduce myself. My name is Leti…I found this site after my husband and I decided to buy a truck to convert into a camper. While we have done a lot of planning on design and have started some work on the truck I am really wanting to talk with others who's projects may be similar. We Purchased a used Budget moving truck, 2006 International 4300 -466 DT with 150,00 miles. So far we have added a door, a set of stairs and an additional 100 gal fuel tank. We are wanting to get the pass though done soon and was hoping to talk to anyone that may have done this work already on theirs. I am interested in both DIY'ers and curious about anyones experience that may have had someone do it for them. Also, we are getting ready to order windows…any opinions on that would be excellent as well…we are considering double pane, although they are quite a bit more expensive. Anyway, I would love to chat with anyone who is interested! I really appreciate all the great projects shared on this site, some amazing talent!!! Thanks, L
Damargirl is offline   Reply With Quote