View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
Spider001

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLPRACING View Post
There is no single place to find any of the knowledge you need but the best place is on this site. Read any of the builds and when you see something you want more info on, ask the builder. My build is under "Coach in the Making" and the reason I'm posting it is to help others and get feedback when I do something stupid.
So a quick dirty listed for you:
*Futon - sofa during the day, bed at night
*Fresh water tank and a 12v pump to move the water
*Cheap one piece shower stall from Home Depot or Lowes
*Grey water tank under the shower but you need a trap between the two because of smells.
*Toilet which drops straight into a black water tank. Both grey and black tanks go below the floor unless you want to put the bathroom up on a raised floor. Somewhere these tanks need to be drained so you have to figure out how/where to do that. These tanks need a vent line thru the roof.
*Sink is optional as you can use a hand sprayer in the shower for that.
*A couple roof vents to let in light and air.
*Some 12v lights
*Cut a hole from the cab to the box for an entrance. You need to seal the hole which can be several different ways.
*Windows kill the stealth look

I bought my stuff from PPL motorhomes and RV Parts Nation plus Bontragers Surplus.

Sound like what you want? What other questions?
Yes, a lot of that is helpful. Thanks!

I would really like to know the order I should do stuff. When I get my truck what's the first thing I should work on?
Spider001 is offline   Reply With Quote