View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 12:36 AM   #12
hot rod

Very interesting. I have had the same tv channel issues you mentioned, but had never really managed to figure out why it was happening. I just wrote it off as bad digital reception. But I have been sitting here thinking about it and I generally program the tv when we arrive during daylight hours, so I would guess I have no lights on at the time. When we go to watch tv in the evening, several of the previously strong channels would cut in and out or not come in at all. It was a head scratcher, but I never really tried to track down a cause and effect. But I have replaced the standard bulbs in the ceiling fixture closest to the tv (maybe 12" from the tv, and almost directly under the winegard roof antenna) with the square arrays of led's, 2 per fixture. I left some fixtures with regular bulbs and switched the rest to led so I could use the brighter standard bulbs when needed, or shut those down and just use the led's when on battery. So now you have me wondering if I am having the same issue. It sure sounds like it.
hot rod is offline   Reply With Quote