Thread: I just joined!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #14
bushpilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERUSONE View Post
Thanks Brotha! I just looked at all of your pics and yours is Badazz too! I love the Hiding from the HOA picture. I have mine inside the shop I built. All of the neighbors call in on me from time to time and they swear that I operate a commercial business out of my shop behind my house. I work downtown 30 miles from home. Codes comes out every 6 months to see if there are any new toys.
yeah we have since found great storage (less then 2 miles from the house),
20x50 private bay (individual roll up door) - each bay has its own dedicated 50a connection along w/ several additional 20a circuits.

the lot is secure/gated and has a wash bay & dump tank on site.

Id love to have ours in our own garage on our own lot, closer to the house - but until we locate more land w/ a house that aint happening.

screw the <current> HOA - i was on the board for 6 yrs...the present board has no leg to stand on as far as deed enforcement - they dont wanna to enforce anything so theyve opened the door for law suits based on the grounds of "selective enforcement" - i had to get off that board, was too afraid someone would sue and id get dragged into it personally.
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote