View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
LesReiselt

My Freightliner FL70 with 25 1/2 ft Renegade conversion is for sale. It's been written up several times on TruckConversion as I'm doing the re-fitting myself. It's a 1999 and has a Cat 3126, 275 hp, Allison 6 speed, air brakes and air ride, Big Foot automatic leveling system It was originally set up as a mobile radiology lab and has a Kubota 22KW generator, 2 roof ACs, gas water heater and of course fresh and waste water tanks. The cab has a new custom 2 tone leather interior. I've taken everything back to the outside walls and covering the walls and ceiling with padded vinyl which was originally designed for boat interiors. The flooring is Pergo cherry. The back 1/3 is finished and I have all the materials on hand to complete the project but stopped work at the death of my wife last year. On hand to complete the job are the vinyl wall and ceiling covering, LED and florescent lighting fixtures, shower, cabinets, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. I have also put off painting the exterior until the inside is complete so you can chose the color. The exterior has all new LED lighting, stainless steps and visors, and new stainless grill. I'm asking $35,000 but would consider trades for a full size SUV or similar.
Les
LesReiselt is offline   Reply With Quote