View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #9
MURPHY

The plan is to have a full bathroom with shower and toilet. The living quarters will be pretty tight since I need 16' of garage space for my toy. The sw files arent quite done yet.

This weekend amongst many other things I managed to spend a bit of time on working on the truck. Someone removed one of the air horns and did a half a$$ed fix on the one remaining air horn. Since the headliner was out of the truck as well as all the insulation I went ahead and filled the holes in the roof and installed two new roadmaster air horns and put the headliner back in.

My good friend got me an electric bed and two captains chairs from a conversion van. The bed and two captains chairs will be installed facing one another on either side of the sleeper. This area will double as a dinette as well as passenger space. For our cross country trips I plan on taking 4 people total so there can always be a driver and co-driver at all times.

I have the sleeper just about gutted. The next step is going to be to cut in the pass through to the box from the back side of the sleeper. I have already picked up the Boot material. I found this place called Uni-grip. They sell the accordion boot seal material for $3 dollars a foot which is half of the next cheapest place. I had to buy about 40 feet, because I replaced the boot between the sleeper and cab as well.
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote