View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
tothetrail

Default Toterhome w/garage below bedroom 35' -40' Total Length

Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this forum while searching for motorhomes and what a great group of folks here, it seems. I've already learned more about all the different production methods of all the different manufacturers in the last few days here, than I have ever learned in the 10 or so years I've owned a motorhome. So, thanks! I wish my first post wasn't a question, but here goes.

I'm looking for a Toterhome with a garage below the bedroom that is 40' max. I would prefer closer to 35'. Looking in the $70 - 90K range.

If I can find one with a garage, I'll just need to tow an open trailer with a jeep. If I can't find a garage model, I'll need to tow an enclosed trailer with a jeep and motorcycles/quads. So, GVWR, GCWR, and motor size is a factor--I'd prefer at least 350HP, but I'll live with what I can find. I also need 200 gal. fresh water, and at least 100 gal. gray water. I'm flexible on rest of the floor plan, but need two queen beds that don't have to be made up everyday, which is why the bed over the garage models are perfect. Even if it's a half garage, just enough for a couple of off-road motorcycles, that would work.

The older models with the dark wood and red upholstery are out. It seems like they started going away from that around 2003-2004. I'd prefer light wood.

I found one, but I can't get them to respond to my questions, so guess they don't want to sell it, plus, it looks pretty hammered.

I've seen a few of these in the last couple of years, but I'm ready to buy now and can't seem to find anything good. I check Racing Junk, RV Trader, and ebay daily. Any other ideas? I'm in California but would be willing to travel ANYWHERE to get it.
tothetrail is offline   Reply With Quote