Thread: Aqua-Hot
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
Dragonslayer140

Gordy, I have looked into these for the conversion I am planning. I really like the capabilities of these systems. One heating unit to provide both hot water and heating for the coach, can be powered by diesel or propane, and with some additional plumbing it can use the engine heat while you are driving to heat the water in the boiler, while parked the boiler can return heat to the engine to keep it warm for easy starting on cold mornings. They have quite a few different fan forced heating coils that will fit in toe kicks and other tight spaces, and or you can run in floor heat tubing. best part is no ducting to run. I have heated floors in my house, and am thinking they would be great in a coach too. I have not yet got around to pricing a system out yet, but when i get back in my office on Monday I will check with the RV wholesaler we deal with at work and see if he can get me a price on the model you are looking at. Not sure if they deal with aqua hot, but might be worth a shot. sometimes we get some good prices.

Dave
Dragonslayer140 is offline   Reply With Quote