View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
keplinger78

I've had people asking the history of truck,this is what I can tell you.....I bought it in Alabama,he bought it from online truck auction online in Louisiana,and it came from California were it was a show truck/Hauler for a company called Extreme Biodiesel,they make the home kits,sent them emails but never got reply back,I know they had it because you could faintly see the 3' logo on side of box. Title was messed up by the guy I bought it from and took 3 months to fix....(1st he tried to title skip it to me,because he never paid taxes on it) my dmv said no way so I had to send it back to him. 3 months later I get Alabama title.It's registered,titled and insured in WV now as RV,and at some point in its life if was owned by a couple in Wisconsin in 2004 because there was paperwork inside dash I found when redoing all the air lines. A few people around here in truck industry say the sleeper /toter box is 120" double eagle about the same year as truck,but double eagle is out of business now That's all I know
keplinger78 is offline   Reply With Quote