View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
GENECARP

Default Camp Freightliner

About a year ago I found out about a 3 day coarse given at Freightliner in Gaffney SC, it is called CAMP FREIGHTLINER. I signed up for the coarse since I was going to be in the Gaffney area when the coarse was given. The coarse I was told deals with everything chassis related, packed with good info and I hear the teacher is a real expert, it sounded great. I showed up with my wife eager to go and learn, when the teacher came with a shuttle bus to pick us all up he saw my TC and said U - OOO, the coarse deals specifically with the DP chassis and while some things might cross reference, much about the TC is very different. He then went on to say I was welcome to attend, but he was working on a new curriculum that would be focused on TC chassis...I was disappointed but decided to wait. Well nothing has happened as far as I know, Maybe if a few TC owners would contact CAMP FREIGHTLINER, they would get going on the new program. There is so much to know about these systems and I would Love to get all the info during a coarse directly from Freighliner, let's make some noise ......G