View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
GENECARP

WP and LEO, It's great to have some good TC conversations, I could talk about them all day, I am probably most happy driving and being in my Rig....WP, I will always have a garage unit, the ability to keep things around 45 ft including the car is something I really like. I am even surprising myself sometimes at the tight spaces I am able to tuck into. Air ride is incredible, I even let the air out in the rear before unloading the car, this lowers the back and reduces the pitch of the ramp, easy in.....easy out. I like the 515 HP Detroit Diesel, turbo, 10 speed automatic Fuller Eaton.....I am sure the new 450HP would be fine. That being said the new CASCADIA would really be nice to have, the newly designed aerodynamic style will probably save you some fuel especially with a nice integrated fairing. Leo, my Rig was designed specifically for the Smart Car or a few Bikes. Since it is just me and my wife, the SC is perfect for us, 40 MPG, comfortable inside, great for touring around after camp is setup, we will be adding a Motorcycle lift to the rear hitch....CANT WAIT, Just when I thought I could not get better......G