View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
Warpath

Default Some things that really bug me on conversions

Not meant to offend anyone who has any of these items on their rig, and maybe there is something I am not thinking about.

1) A window at the head of the bed. I just think there has to be a better place.

2) The chrome lower bays that stop at the truck cab. I am not a big fan anyway, but it just looks half ass to me. Why wouldn't they make some chrome covers for the fuel tanks and the front bumper.

3) When cab & motorhome do not mach up. I love to see a seemless line from the very front bumper to the rear of the coach, all in perfect alignment. Just makes the rig look so much better.

4)I hate the cheapo step, why not use the nice drawer steps that higher end coaches use that have a flip up plate to cover that awkward looking cutout. All it is, is an actuator hooked to a 1 or 2 step setup on heavy duty draw glides and a flip up cover plate. These guys build custom conversion, this is a no brainer and not alot of money!

Am I crazy? Do these things matter to you guys or are you just looking at functionality over looks. Personally I want both, but maybe I am in the minority.

I have many more that i will post over time.
Attached Thumbnails
21530084-268-undefined.jpg   22636170-323-Rent-a-Renegade.jpg   100_3463.jpg  
Attached Images