Thread: Hello All
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
Bob86ZZ4

There's a dealer not far from me that has a bunch of t/c's too: Buy Custom RVs and Recreational Vehicles For Sale

If you scroll down to that '05 Showhauler it's got the same setup I was talking about in the cab area. I really like that rig. He wanted $140k for it back in early '09 when I was shopping. I offered considerably less and he wouldn't bite. It's still for sale 2 years later (and it had been for sale at least a year before I made my offer). I bet he would take a lot less than $140k now for it. It's a nice truck I think. I live very close to the Mpls/St. Paul airport and would be happy to pick you up there and give you a ride to check out any of those trucks. I like stopping there to visit Ralph and look at the trucks too. I've got no connection with him tho, just would like to see more of these coaches on the road than in his lot.