View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 04:10 PM   #2
Warpath

Robert -

I really do not know much about Powerhouse other than what I have seen on their website. If you do not already know, I would ask how the coach is constructed. What type of structure, what is the spacing 16" oc or ?, what is the shell material?, how is it fastened?, what type of warranty? Also ask about the interior construction, cabinets, walls, insulation, ect.

I know the 5 weeks & $32,000 is enticing, but I am telling you if they use traditional motorhome building techniques, cheap interior structure, fake wood materials, luan, crappy draws, ect. you will be miserable very quickly. (I am not saying they do, but if) Find out as much as you can on the build process (if you know please let us know), it will save you years of aggravation. Bottom line if you don't walk away feeling like the rig is built like a brick shit house, walk away!!

I spoke with Nathan Beck from Becks Marine a few weeks ago and he had some very interesting things to say about the industry and the manufacturers currently building conversions. I can say he definitely is a straight shooter. And I know that the Legend is top of the line when it comes to construction.

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote