View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 06:54 AM   #15
vapoppa

sorry guys that i did not responded-- i'm in fairbanks ak today- we went into canada may 2nd -- went to ottowa then cross country. have had a ball, seen moore stuff than i can tell about- the coach has been flawless-- the only thing that i'd do differently is to put more capacity in the suspension. the roads in canada and alaska are full of frost heaves and places where the subgrade has moved. we'll be in denali and anchorage this week then back down through kirkland wa. for those who haven't traveled in canada - when you go rent a canadian phone. most of their phone seem to be gms technology an ours are cdma. plus roaming agreement left a bit to be desired. we've seen deer, bear, antelope, big horn sheep, stone sheep, dal sheep, bison. oh- computer hk ups are not as easy to do up here. thats why this is nearly the first chance to post one neat thing-- with my speed being slower my milege has come up - the last tank was 9.19- and that dosen't count what gets burned in the hot water heater. sorry for the long post. bill, the new rig looks fabulous, have fun sir, you have earned it. mase
vapoppa is offline   Reply With Quote