View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 05:38 PM   #8
vapoppa

bill, and others interested-- your last post was spot on bill,, on matter how much you investigate your options, you'll find that trying to have the best-newest latest stuff will drive you crazy. thats why the pusher market is the way it is-- "everybody" thinks that they will keep a coach for years-- then two or three years later they see "new" stuff an' just gotta have it. IF yes in caps. you do build a conversion you may end up like bill {no slight intended, sir}, and want to change your unit,, thats cool but unless you really really like building coaches--- then check with the members herew, pick their brains,, go see coaches -- make your best guess - hold on tight - and build the way you think it ought to be done-- that way when you're done it's yours- . if its close and you have made good decisions then some of the small stuff post build-- hope this helps a tiny bit-- oh-- i wouldn't trade mine for any number of anybody elses coaches-- why--? cause i'm too satisfied with mine--- does that make it the best? --- nope-- just makes it right for me-- . mase
vapoppa is offline   Reply With Quote